To convert Furnace Oil / HSD / Coal fired furnaces, Boilers and its fuel system to LPG / Propane fired system. Our team of Engineers work in collaboration with IOCL to carry out cost benefit analysis, designing the system, obtaining statutory approvals, commissioning the system, third party inspection and provide after commissioning support to the client We have undertaken and executed around 250 such conversion projects in the past 5 years, introducing Green Engineering and also bringing about significant energy cost savings to our clients.
To convert an existing LPG appliance to run on PNG, the jet of the burner needs to be changed, which is done by trained technicians of the gas company or gas equipment supplier. After this small modification of the burner, the cooking appliance running on LPG can work on PNG, smoothly.
For this purpose LPG is supplied through a network of pipelines, from a centralized cylinder bank / manifold system or a Bulk Installation (Bullet) to run Industrial /Commercial equipment's such as, Industrial Water Heaters, Boilers, Generators, Agriculture Dyers, Paint Shop Ovens, Baking Ovens, Furnaces, Refrigeration, Air conditioning etc.
Rising costs of Furnace Oil, Diesel, Coal together coupled with handling, storage, spillage, adulteration cost is forcing progressive to companies look for alternatives, also with the environment laws becoming more stringent and consumers' increasing awareness controlling for reducing pollution, companies are now looking for green alternatives, to adopt greener technologies at reasonable cost.
- * Gaseous fuel does not require any vaporization, hence no heat loss from the combustion process.
- * Fuel atomization is absent with Gaseous fuel, hence efficiency improves by 5% to 8%
- * Low or negligible maintenance of equipment’s. High equipment life span
- * Environmentally friendly as emissions are low
- * Ash content in Solid / Liquid fuels leads to low net availability of burnable fuel
- * Reduces expensive electric power consumption due to low requirement of blowers etc.
- * No Vaporization loss from storage tanks
- * High Equipment life span. Low maintenance of equipments and hence lower running cost
- * No spillage, theft losses or adulteration possible because of pressurized storage
- * Enhanced end product quality